Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fairy Tail Episode 167: 100 versus 1




I have been watching the Fairy Tail series ever since it started. This is my favorite episode so far and I am a huge fan. This series has a lot of comedy, sexy women, and action what else could you ask for, oh yea magic. This is the only anime that I don’t read the manga so everything that happens in the anime is new to me compared to Naruto, and One Piece where I know what’s going to happen next.

Now let’s get down to the reason why this is considered the best episode, from my opinion, so far. One; it had a lot of action in it and two; my favorite character got to kick ass. Now I know everyone is like this is Ezra did you see it happening in any other way? No I didn’t but just watching her do something I knew she was going to do still excited me to the max. The ending scene from the previous week’s episode had me excited the whole week anticipating to watch this week’s episode. I didn’t watch it when it first came out because I forgot what was going on since I’m watching like over twenty other anime series. I’m probably going to record the scene of her winning the chance to go first. Natsu and Grey knew she was going for it all. It didn’t shock me one bit when she declared to fight them all I was just ready to watch her do it. I didn’t watch the closing credits for the new season just because I liked the old one. Haven’t them play the closing song before Ezra fought was great.



This episode had a lot of action and just seeing sexy Ezra and her cat friend, Millianna  in those tight outfits was fantastic.

This episode marked the turning point of Fairy Tail from being last and next to last place to becoming a contender. Everyone was talking down about Fairy Tale before this event but when they saw Ezra fight all those monsters by herself that made everyone shut up and have a second opinion about what Fairy Tale was capable of. Looking at everyone shocked and happy faces at the end almost made me get a little teary eyed for the Fairy Queen. I understand why Doranbolt was happy to see her fight and got teary eyed but I don’t understand why he still feels bad for what he did seven years ago. It was a long time ago and even if it didn’t feel like so long ago for the main characters they understood what he was doing before those events happened. I don’t believe they would still hold a grudge against him and he needs to see Wendy because it seems to still be killing him inside. I think it would cheer her up to know that he is still alive.

With Ezra I know this isn't going to be the last of her beating the shit out of everyone but just watching her do the walk in the previous episode and kicking all their asses like I knew she would made my morning for work. I came into work with a fuck it I can do anything attitude, except walk my ass out though. Cana I knew had no problems getting second place when they pointed to all those barrels of liquor she had drunk. I knew her sexy ass wasn’t going to just get drunk and lose the match in front of the original master. I don't know if I’ve placed Ezra in my top five on myanimelist but I am definitely putting her in the personal page that I'm designing. Fairy Tale is a great series and I love how exotic the women look in it, yes I love women!!!! The big match that I’m waiting to see is between Ezra and Kagura, with those sexy hips. I know that's going to be a great match and when Ezra won the event she knew Ezra would have information on Jellal, looking like a beef is being formed.

This is a great arc and finally we are going to see what Raven Tail has been planning. The king's men or whatever they are seems like they are after the celestial wizards and spirits for some reason but I still don't know exactly what they are trying to do. I wonder if Raven Tail is trying to accomplish the same thing. Great episode and the only episode I think right now that can top this is going to be the fight between Kagura and Ezra. You know I will be talking about that one when it happens. Now let me wipe my bloody nose and on to the next blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment