Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ouran Host Club

This is the same person


I've just finished watching the first half of this show and it's pretty good. The 1st episode with the light bulb scene was hilarious. I knew off top that she was a female but just shocked that everyone was treating her like a dude. When everyone kept treating her like that I thought she was a guy then or a female that has a penis, going to be one of those manga. I still had my opinion that she was a 100% female with her outfit, a skirt with some long boots. Remembering the pretty boy in Sekerei kind of changed my mind since the dude had a short shorts but his shoes were basic. It turns out that I was right so watch the first episode it will give you some good laughs. I'm not saying that I would highly rate this show but it's pretty okay and something interesting to watch when you really don't have anything else to watch. The story was very interesting but nothing I would make my all-time. The story is about a female student entering an academy that's for the super rich. She got her hair cut because some kid put gum in her hair and she had to cut it but decided to do it herself. After finishing the story I give it an 8 on myanimelist.com shocking myself because at the end of it all I kind of really liked the storyline and wanted to know what happens to them after high school. My favorite character was the smart Shadow King Kyoto

or something like that. He was the man keeping everyone together, financially. I knew that the girl was going to fall for Tamaki but she was going to play a tsundere and act like she didn't like him. I would put her on my list as a tsundere but she wasn't pretty to be put in my book. I probably will read the manga so I can have a conclusion to the series it might take me a minute. This show had a lot of women since it's the host club but no big breast or super pretty slutty women. If you are looking for a laid back romantic comedy than this is the perfect show for you. Overall I give this story 3 out of 6. Not my type of story but I do plan to finish reading the manga to see how things unfold at the school.


2 comments:

  1. The vice president of the Host Club's(i.e,The shadow king)Name is Kyoya, not Kyoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks NilaStar13 I kept forgetting his name even though the story calling him Kyoto I don't remember what anime that name comes from but thanks for this correction.

    ReplyDelete